Welcom2.com | estrella | MySpace | Facebook | Portfolio | Weblog(Japanese)

Monday, November 19, 2007

35th Annual American Music Awards


Erina and I went to watch the AMA, the three-hour show, at Nokia Theater.

Beyonce, Sean Paul, Alicia Keys, Avril Lavigne, Chris Brown, Maroon 5, Celine Dion and Duran Duran and more performanced and Jimmy Kimmel was hosting the show for the second time.

What was funny that one of the member of the idol group, Jonas Brothers, slipped in the beginning of the show which reminds me of the old fashion Japanese comedy show.LOL ...all the kids loves them tho.
I am not a fan of anybody but I had fun anyways. Duran Duran was cool and I am glad that I saw all of them live. oh, one more thing that I laughed at was two Filipino guys. I guess they were interested in our nationality so they tried to hook up with us or whatever. They were totally drunk. I don't remember what we talked about, but they were funny.

No comments: