Welcom2.com | estrella | MySpace | Facebook | Portfolio | Weblog(Japanese)

Sunday, August 21, 2005

cyber story

The little boy asks his father - "Daddy, how was I born? "

Dad responds, "Ah, my son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! "Well, you see, your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on AOL. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a fire wall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a blessed little popup appeared and said, "You've got male!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that story was given by my computer student, kazu. it's pretty witty and cute. get the joke? how bout your mom and dad. lol