Welcom2.com | estrella | MySpace | Facebook | Portfolio | Weblog(Japanese)

Monday, October 29, 2007

First Look: Mac OS X Leopard

Yes, I got Leopard on my PowerBookG4 and MacBook Pro.

My first impression was just OK. Switching users is little taking time but I think the overall performance speed is not that slow. I thought there were not that big changes, but the new features of Mail, iChat and Front Row (It's new, right? Does it come with previous version of OS? lol) are excellent.

These are what I noticed and care about :

  • Firefox and some softwares have little bugs.

  • My favorite utilities, Default Folder and SideTrack, are not working yet.

  • The classic environment is no longer supported.

Oh OK... One more thing: It's because of Leopard or not, this blog doesn't let me paste types using safari. well, as long as Photoshop and wifi are working fine, I can start using for work and play with Leopard. It's fun anyway.

No comments: